Update on the week that was and what is going on in the near future.
This past week
- Early results back on Thursday’s updates:
July CSFBL Classic games pre-update – 6.94 runs per game.
Games since the update – 8.80 runs per game
To read more about the details of the update – July 2022 Update
The near future
- We are deep in testing of the player development model, including long-term testing of how draft lists, aging, and development curves interact. We’ll give you more details when they are in.
- Zubaz is planning his return to podcasting in the very near future now that he figured out what the wifi password is.
- I have a new tournament of a very different sort than the Tournament of Champions that I will be running in the near future, more details to come.
- Folks are hard at work on the revamped look of CSFBL. We’re not ready for sneak peaks, but here is what 77% might look like.
Have a good weekend.